5 MAJOR MISTAKES BUSINESSES MAKE IN A RECESSION:
In a recession, businesses act out of panic, and that leads them to make bad decisions that will come back to haunt them. They jump into cost-slashing mode, trying to survive, which will weaken their companies and damage their long-term prospects. Most of them do not know what to do in a recession and almost all businesses commit these 5 major mistakes:
1) Cutting or eliminating their advertising, promotion and training budgets when in fact they should increase them! It is a terrible idea to cut your sales efforts in a recession. If anything, they should double these efforts! The Recession Doctor will show you how!
2) Wasting time and money on traditional marketing that is ineffective during a recession! Now it is time for new, creative and innovative ideas. The Recession Doctor will generate such creative ideas just for your business! The Recession Doctor plans offer you out-of-the-box marketing ideas.
3) Cutting down your prices to the bone instead of cutting out the frills, waste and fat in the budget. Buyers, like sharks, will smell “blood” when they see businesses cutting down prices! They will want more lower prices and, out of fear, you will oblige! The Recession Doctor will show you how to counter those businesses that compete just on price.
4) Laying off people right and left! There are ways to get more business out of the same staff by turning them all into SALES PEOPLE! The Recession Doctor will show you how!
5) Concentrate all efforts on getting business through new clients only! The Recession Doctor will show you how to get the majority of your new business from your old and current clients and the rest from new clients!
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THE RECESSION!?
Order one of The Recession Doctor’s three road maps! What is a Road Map? It is an affordable written report that is given to you after the Recession Doctor does an in-depth study of your business. It will include telling you the following:
A) WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WRONG!
B) WHAT HAVE YOU NOT BEEN DOING!
C) WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING STARTING TOMORROW!
For a low, on-time fee, ranging from $99 to $399, you will get a customized plan that we design and you put into action! It till help you survive these rough times and come out stronger.
HOW CAN OUR ROAD MAPS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
They are innovative marketing programs clearly designed for these tough economic times, and tailor-made for your business to help you survive the current recession. We study your business and present you with a written plan as to what you need to do to enable your business withstand the current bad economy and to thrive when it turns around. Why waste your time and money trying to figure out what to do? For a one-time low fee, you can now have a B. A. S. K. E. T., a SNAPSHOT or a REVIEW Road Map custom-designed for YOU to use! No more guessing, experimenting, or not knowing what to do!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE THREE ROAD MAPS?
THE REVIEW is the least you can do to answer the above 3 main questions! It is a synopsis of your situation, marketing-wise! It is the best $99 you can spend to help your business!
THE SNAPSHOT is a scaled-down version of B. A. S. K. E. T. that costs only $199. It is ideal for owners of home-based or 1-person businesses who just want to have an expert study the business and give them a concise report about what they should do now.
B. A. S. K. E. T. is an acronym for our full blown Recession Road Map. You can read the full details by clicking below. We charge only $399, an affordable cost to almost all businesses!
The main difference between B. A. S. K. E. T. and THE SNAPSHOT is simple: B. A. S. K. E. T. includes camera-ready graphic designs of the marketing tools that we suggest you use in implementing the road map: ex. A flyer, a post card, etc. THE SNAPSHOT does not include such graphic design which is very time consuming for us to include.
First, you order the Road Map you want, whether the B. A. S. K. E. T. or THE SNAPSHOT or THE REVIEW, and we process your order and payment.
Secondly, we shall call you and set up a 1-hour meeting in your office to ask you a ton of questions and probably email or call you a few times to clarify some points or even ask for more data! We then start working on your case and design a customized road map.
Thirdly, when it is done, we bring you the written report or mail it to your personal attention by Certified Mail to ensure that only you will receive and open the package. All of your information will remain confidential with us.
E-Mail ▪ 24/7 Voice Mail 888-899-3190.